![]() |
|
|
Insert Cbox code here
November 2005
December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 September 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 June 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 March 2013 April 2013 May 2013 June 2014 Bituwin -
template Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls. Hit counter code here
|
Saturday, October 17, 2009
Zzz this the first time Im blogging from my phone:D
yes twin, yun's iPhone lols! Anyway just want to comment sth about yesterday and today? Haha not tt yesterday's grad ceremony was a ' booms' but because twin made me crazy again!! Lols I think yesterday was one of the few times this year tt I laughed till I cried hahahah it's really weird under similar circumstances, both grad ceremonies, yet my reaction/emotion two years ago was entirely opposite of what i felt for nj:/ I mean, I do like my guit frens like qiaowei Cheryl n Saradha and I do enjoy the presence of mascular club members such as jl n vvp n the rest but sry there's no any extra attachment to the frigging sch. I think it's mostly because of the class we are in that determines how well we like being in the sch. I love4e but I dun even think 08s14 actually exists. We are like some strangers(ESP the guys) who unfortunately got stuck in the same stupid classroom I'm just glad I don't have to face them everyday:) besides, I think he teachers and principal matter a lot to how u mean abt the sch since I'm no longe. Part of nj, I shall criticise the poor sch no more. On my way to meet yawn, there were really mixed feelings. On one hand, I was really pissed off by what happened in sch tt day on the other I was so glad to step out off there and nvr look back again I guess some horrible memories are meant to be kept to remind u how fortunate you are now. Some are just meant to be forgotten. Come to think of it, it doesn't really matter for I don't care abt tt sch liao Geez I sound like some ultra ap and emo idiot oh well im not! :) hahaha actually yesterday was one of the happiest day I've ever felt for these months!! Twin u rock at making fun of yourself hahaha make me so high yesT talking abt nostrils and sujunior I agree * shit why the words suddenly so big* ok don't mind me I'm just testing Out the phone sian why my phone sort sort de D: ok so I was saying, I agree tt siwon is shuai and twin's taste is not as bad as I thought *cue jay chou's ugly face* hehe and I'm vry happy today too!!!! Cuz..... I managed to complete two organic deductions qn and one of them was a ring!!! Haha and and mr chan said: yay xiaoyun managed to get it!! Dunno if it's a praise or whAt but ya I shall pretend he is praising me:) hahaha shuang maybe I really Kai Qiao liao:P haha and the funnest part of today was going twins house and doing sth really stupid oh well, at least it was entertaining! Haha :) Haix dunno leh, it felt like decades ago since I last felt so happy le:0 I must Strive to b as happy as this eveyday or ( accordingto ham) I will age very fast-.- alright I've crapper enough for a day got to go mug more and do myself proud and get all the organic questins correct! Wheeeeeee Everyone jia you for the a's man!!!! :DDDD |